2022 Impact Report
- Increased Fairtrade Premiums and Organic Differentials and overall impact investment; £1.4m compared to £1.25m in 2021.
- Officially set our near-term Science-Based target: By 2025, we will reduce our Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse emissions by 25% and to 50% by 2030 from a 2019 base year. In addition, we have set a science-based commitment to reach net zero by 2040.
- Developed lower-footprint packaging: Coffee bag packaging and aluminium tins.
- Produced season 2 of the Building Better Business podcast.
- Recertified as a B Corp with an ‘Outstanding’ score of 126.6 – the highest for a consumer coffee brand in the UK.
- Celebrated 2 of our long-standing cooperative partners (Huadquiña and Chirinos) who won First place at Peru’s Golden Cup awards – evidencing the better for everyone promise.