USING YOUR STOVETOP POT
06th January 2018
- Fill the base of the Bialetti stovetop pot with water to just below the safety valve.
- Place the filter basket in the base and fill to the top with fine/medium ground coffee.
- Make sure the coffee is evenly distributed without pushing the coffee down. This will allow for a more even extraction.
- Screw the parts together and place on the hob.
- When all the coffee has percolated into the top part of the pot, it will start to make a noise – remove it from the hob immediately and serve.